Imagine drinking your favourite bubble tea and meeting your macros at the same time! Sugar-free, nutty, creamy and rich - never feel guilty about drinking bubble tea again! Use non-dairy milk for a cholesterol-free drink.
Makes 2 glasses
Macros (1 glass):
- 15 g protein
- 26 g carbohydrate
- 1.5 g fats
- 0.5 g fiber
- 4 bags of black tea or 2 tablespoons loose-leaf black tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking tapioca pearls
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of your choice (soy or oat recommended)
- 1 satchet BioTechUSA Vegan Protein Hazelnut flavour
- Prepare the tea: Steep the tea bags or leaves with 1 cup of freshly boiled water. Let the tea sit in water until it cools to a temperature where you can touch it comfortably.
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to packet instructions. Let it sit in the cooking water and only remove before serving to prevent hardening.
- Using a shaker bottle, combine protein powder with the non-dairy milk of your choice.
- Strain the tea into a pitcher. Divide the cooked tapioca pearls into 2 glasses. Add ice cubes into each glass if preferred. Divide the tea into each glass, then divide the protein powder and non-dairy milk mixture. Stir and taste. Add more milk, ice or sugar if preferred.
- Serve immediately with bubble tea straws.
- Use good quality tea and non-dairy milk for best flavour.
- This works with our Vanilla Cookie and Forest Fruit flavours too!