Make a creamy, delectable, sugar-free and protein-packed sweet treat with just 3 ingredients and a blender! Who said you can’t have ice cream for breakfast?
Makes 1 large serving or 2 small servings
Macros (1 large serving):
- 23g protein
- 140g carbs
- 2g fat
- 18g fibre
- 5-6 ripe bananas
- 1 sachet (25 grams) BioTechUSA Vegan Protein Forest Fruit Flavour
- ½ cup red dragon fruit
- Chop bananas and red dragon fruit into bite sized pieces. Place in a freezer-safe bag/box and freeze overnight.
- Add frozen bananas, red dragon fruit and protein powder into a blender or food processor. Blend till smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with anything you like. Serve cold.
- Dark chocolate chunks
- Desiccated coconut
- Mint leaves
- To make large scoops, freeze the blended mix for 2-3 hours and scoop with an ice cream scoop!
- Mix in any frozen fruit of your choice for extra vitamins and flavours!
- Use overripe, spotty bananas for best flavour.
- Also works great with BioTechUSA Vanilla Cookie, Chocolate Cinnamon, Coffee and Hazelnut flavours!