Nothing's better than a protein-packed, processed sugar and cholesterol-free frozen treat. Happy National Ice Cream Day folks!
- 25g protein
- 139g carbs
- 2g fat
- 15g fibre
- 5-6 ripe bananas
- 1 sachet (25 grams) BioTech USA: Vegan Protein Banana Flavour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Chop bananas into bite sized pieces. Place in a freezer-safe bag/box and freeze overnight.
- Add frozen bananas into a blender or food processor, add vanilla extract and Vegan Protein. Blend till smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with anything you like. Serve cold.
- Dark chocolate sauce
- Crushed nuts
- Red dragon fruit
- To make large scoops, freeze the blended bananas for 2-3 hours and scoop with an ice cream scoop!
- Mix in any frozen fruit of your choice for extra vitamins and flavours!
- Use overripe, spotty bananas for best flavour.
- Also works great with Forest Fruit, Vanilla Cookie, Chocolate Cinnamon, Coffee and Hazelnut flavours!