BioTechUSA: Black Test
- 9 active ingredients
- 3 plant extracts
- Fenugreek seed extract
- Milk thistle fruit extract
- Broccoli extract
- NO precursor with L-arginine
- Beta-alanine contributing to carnosine production
- ZMB complex
Focusing on testosterone
You're using a workout plan to shape your body, adjust your diet to physical exercise, and also use dietary supplements consciously? You're making progress, but it's still not what you want? If you're going for perfection, step a level higher! Choose the testosterone optimiser that suits your goals best!
BLACK TEST - EXTREME COMPOSITION TO WHICH WE GAVE OUR BEST. DO THE SAME AND GIVE IT YOUR BEST FOR EVEN MORE SPECTACULAR AND DEFINED SHAPES!
- Pay attention to your testosterone levels. → Among the active ingredients of the Black Test, zinc contributes to maintaining normal testosterone levels of blood.
- Regulate your hormonal activity. → Vitamin B6 contributes to regulating hormonal activity.
- Manage your energy levels. → Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolic processes.
Nothing superfluous - only the essence in exact grams.
Serving size (3 capsules):
- 975 mg fenugreek seed extract
- 225 mg milk thistle fruit extract
- 233 mg broccoli extract
- 900 mg beta-alanine
- 682 mg L-arginine
- 132 mg ZMB complex
- 75 mg magnesium
- 5 mg zinc
- 1.5 mg vitamin B6
- 7.5 mg niacin
Even more extras
Besides the plant extracts, an important combination of active ingredients in Black Test is ZMB complex, consisting of a specific ratio of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6. The formula is also unique due to its niacin, L-arginine and Beta-alanine content.
With the power of plants
The complex composition of Black Test also contains some plant-based active ingredients, popular among sports-oriented consumers, such as fenugreek, milk thistle and broccoli, regarded by bodybuilders as the 'non plus ultra' vegetable. Broccoli and its sprout contains large quantities of so-called glucosinolates. During the metabolism of our body these may turn into such biologically active compounds as sulforaphane (SFN), indole-3-carbino (I3C) and 3,3'-diindolylmethane (DIM), etc.
Black Test contains hormone and prohormone-free substances, only from natural sources.
How, when, for whom
- For men, for everyday use.
- Also for performance-oriented sports.
- Also with a varied diet.
- Those who want a supplement for daily use.
The dietary supplement must not replace a well-balanced and varied diet (including regular fruits and vegetables to maintain carotenoid levels) and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children. Not recommended for use when under medical treatment and/or when taking drugs.