- 1,260 mg acetyle L-carnitine HCl per serving
- Antioxidant formula
- With added zinc
Acetyl L-carnitine is an active compound, the acetic acid ester of L-carnitine. L-carnitine is a compound containing amino acid, also naturally produced in the human body. As carnitine is a component of the fatty acid transport system, the energy stored in fats can be used through it, and therefore it is necessary to turn fat into energy.
Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids and maintaining normal levels of testosterone in the blood. Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of macro nutrients and therefore has a crucial physiological function.
Per serving (2 capsules):
- 845 mg L-carnitine (from acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)
- 5 mg zinc
Who is ALC recommended to?
- both men and women
- those who want to lose weight, even with greater excess weight
- those doing regular exercise, even on a daily basis
- those sensitive to caffeine
Like all BioTech USA products, ALC consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.