RAW VEGAN BAR
What you need to know about Raw Bar:
- Raw vegan
- Protein source
- Dietary fibre source
- No added sugar
Quick, delicious and natural
You have an enormous appetite, and not just anything will do to overcome it? Every now and then, there will be fast-paced periods in your life when you just don’t have enough time to rev up your blender, pop down to the organic market or stuff your carefully fermented vegetables into boxes. And, of course, you can’t go everywhere with a whole fruit basket to make it till the end of the day. Besides, protein supplementation has been quite a challenge for you even on a slower day ever since you put animal source foods on a prohibited list. Would you like to a grab a nice snack without guilt any time you need your best shape?
When creating Raw Bar
- we paid particular attention to the needs of those following a raw vegan lifestyle,
- those who also lay emphasis on protein intake,
- and those who never heat their food over 42 °C.
- The vitamin content of the Raw Bar ingredients was retained, because the bar was not heat-processed.
- The bar fits into any small space, even though it contains a lot of fruit.
- However, if the 89% fruit content still wouldn’t be enough, we also added vitamin C to the bar.
- It doesn’t contain any added sugar, but it doesn't need it, anyway, because the fruits make it sweet enough.
The best of Raw Bar
Sweet and sour flavours unite in a delicious harmony in the bar. This refreshing flavour is provided by the dried fruits, rich in fibre, magnesium, iron, calcium and other minerals.
Due to the lack of heat-processing, the ingredients retained their original vitamin content. To that we also added some extra vitamin C to contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
The (plant-based) protein in Raw Bar contributes to increasing muscle mass. Many consider the rice protein added to the product the star of plant-based proteins, as it contains all the nine essential amino acids.
Let’s see the figures! / Useful information for your calorie app
One bar (40 g) contains 139 kcal energy.
- 1.6 g fat
- saturated fat content: 0 g
- 26 g carbohydrate
- sugar content*: 22 g
- 2.4 g fibre
- 4 g protein
*No added sugar. Contains naturally occurring sugars.
How, when, for whom
- Those who even snack consciously.
- A great source of protein for raw vegans.
- Comes in handy before training or after doing sports.
- A perfect companion for both rest and work.
- Use it to make a long flight or a short break between two meals more bearable.
Like all BioTech USA products, Raw Bar consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
STORAGE: Store product in a cool, dry place.
WARNINGS: Despite careful control inthe product may occasionally occur stone fruit and nutsell.
Dried fruits in varying proportions 89% [dates, apples (apples, antioxidant: sulphur dioxide), plums (plums, humectant: glycerol, preservative: potassium sorbate), raisins (raisins, sunflower oil)], rice protein 10%, L-ascorbic acid 0.05%. May contain traces of gluten, peanuts, nuts, milk, soya, eggs and sesame.
NUTRITION FACTSFOR 100 g: Energy 1471 kJ/348 kcal, Fat 4.0 g, -of which saturates 0.1 g, Carbohydrate 65 g, -of which sugars 55 g, Fibre 6.0 g, Protein 10 g, Salt 0.04 g, Vitamin C 50 mg (62 % NRV*).*NRV: Nutrient reference value for adults. Contains naturally occurring sugars. With no added sugar.