Protein pancakes for everyone!
1. Simple Berry Pancake
2 scoops (50g) Prana on Phyto Plant protein (Super Berry)
2 flax eggs
1 tsp baking powder (6g)
Optional : a dash of vanilla, cinnamon
1. Mix flax egg, and set aside (combine 2 TB flaxseed meal, and 5 TB water)
2. In a mixing bowl, mix dry ingredients, then add in wet and combine
3. Heat pan on medium and lightly oil with coconut oil
4. To get fluffy pancakes, ensure pan is very hot (by flicking some water on it, pan should sizzle). Once hot, spoon 2 TB of batter. Cook for 30-45 seconds each side. Repeat until all batter is used. Enjoy!
2. Blueberry protein pancake
Vegan eggs (2 tbs of chia seeds and 1 tsp of flaxseeds soaked in 1/4 cup coconut milk)
2 scoops of your favourite PRANA ON protein powder
1 tsp white Chia seeds
1 tsp of baking soda
Splash of coconut milk
1/2 cup water
1. Blend until smooth
3.Get creative with the topping
3. Vegan Vanilla Choc-Chip Protein Pancake with Chia Berry Jam
(click image above for source)
1/2 cup quinoa flour (or choice of other gluten-free flour)
1 scoop of Prana On Power Plant Protein in your choice of flavour
1 TBSP of Cacao powder
1/4 cup of Cacao nibs
Pinch of Himalayan/sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup almond milk (or other nut milk)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Coconut oil for frying
Chia Berry Jam Ingredients:
1 cup frozen mixed berries
1 TBSP chia seeds
1 TBSP of Maple syrup or sweetener of choice
1 TBSP water
1/2 scoop of Prana On Intra Strength (blood orange/pomegranate)
Juice from 1/2 lemon or lime
Directions for pancake:
- Mix all ingredients, except for coconut oil together in a medium sized bowl (adding additional nut milk if consistency is too thick!)
- Heat coconut oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add batter to pan once hot, flipping the pancakes as bubbles begin to appear. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- Stack pancakes on plate
Chia-Berry Jam method
- Place small saucepan on stove top and bring water to boil.
- Bring water to a simmer and stir in chia seeds.
- Add in rest of ingredient continuing to stir until mixture becomes sticky and jam like
- pour jam into a jam pot and enjoy or put onto your favourite dishes !